OBJECT AND OVERVIEW
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to individuals or legal entities that do not arrive to register or initiate a purchase of product (hereinafter "Users"). In this sense, Users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions contained in these General Conditions, to the extent that it can be applied.
CONTACT: For any question, query or suggestion, you can send your comments by email to:email@example.com
All product prices listed through the website include VAT and other taxes that may apply. However, these prices do not include the costs for the shipment of the products, which are detailed separately and must be accepted by the Client.
S. A. S. Exclusive Dental informs the Client that the number of units available is kept updated with stocks in storage and availability from our suppliers. In any case, S. A. S. Exclusive Dental will sell intentionally more units you have available or the provider has reserved.
S. A. S. Exclusive Dental will do everything possible to please all their Customers demand for products.
For the course in which the product is not available after you have carried out the order, the Customer will be informed by email of the cancellation in full or in part. The partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not give right to the cancellation of the entire order. If, at the root of this cancellation the customer wants to return the delivered product should follow what is stipulated in the paragraph Return.
The Customer agrees to pay at the time you place your order. The initial price listed on the Web site for each one of the products offered will be added fees for the relevant shipping costs. In any case, these fees will be communicated to the Customer before formalizing the purchase itself.
The ticket or proof of purchase that corresponds to purchase order will be available and can be viewed onwww.sasexclusivasdentales.es in the section "My account", "Orders".
The Client shall pay the amount corresponding your order with payment via credit card or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron and/or other analog cards), cash on delivery, bank transfer or deposit account in the office of MY BANK. The card with which payment is made shall be as issuing financial institution to a bank or savings Spanish. The card payment is done with your security protocols.
The Customer must notify S. A. S. Exclusive Dental any improper or fraudulent charges on the credit card used for the purchase, by email or telephone, in the shortest possible time to S. A. S. Exclusive Dental can make the necessary arrangements.
S. A. S. Unique Dental features with the highest security measures commercially available in the industry. In addition, the payment process works over a secure server using the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer). The secure server establishes a connexion so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that only intelligible to the Customer's computer and the Web Site. In this way, by using the SSL protocol ensures:
- That the Client is communicating their data to the central server S. A. S. Exclusive Dental and not to any other who would try to impersonate it.
- That between the Client and the server center S. A. S. Exclusive Dental the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding their possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
FORMALIZATION OF ORDERS
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
S. A. S. Exclusive Dental will accept cancellations of orders upon request before sending the same. To perform the cancellation should be requested by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
TIME LIMITS, PLACE OF DELIVERY, AND LOSS
I. Delivery of the product
S. A. S. Exclusive Dental is committed to deliver the product in perfect condition in the address that the Client indicated in the order form, and which in any case must be within the Territory. In order to optimize the delivery, thank the Customer to indicate an address in which the order can be delivered within normal working hours.
S. A. S. Exclusive Dental will not be liable for errors caused in delivery when the delivery address entered by the Customer in the order form does not conform to reality or have been omitted.
II. Delivery time
Shipments will through a courier company. The order made by you will be delivered in a maximum period of 5 working days after we have done the confirmation of the order. Although the usual delivery time for S. A. S. Exclusive Dental is usually between 1 and 3 days, from the completion of the order.
These time limits are a means, and therefore an estimate. Therefore, it is possible to vary for logistical reasons or force majeure. In cases of delays in deliveries S. A. S. Exclusive Dental will inform its customers becoming aware of them.
Each delivery is considered completed from the moment in which S. A. S. Exclusive Dental of transport puts the product to the Customer, which is materialized through the control system used by the transport company.
In the case of delays in delivery of orders attributable to S. A. S. Exclusive Dental, the Customer may cancel your order in accordance with the procedure described in the Paragraph "11. Return". Not be considered delays in delivery cases where the order has been made available to the Customer by the transport company within the agreed deadline and could not have been delivered by a cause attributable to the Client.
For orders that cost over 500 € the shipping costs will be free.
Once the order leaves our warehouse, we will send an e-mail notifying you that your order has been accepted and is being sent.
For security reasons, , S. A. S. Exclusive Dental will not send any order to post office boxes or military bases, nor accept any order where it is not possible to identify the order recipient or their address.
III. Data Delivery, Delivery unrealized and Lost
If, at the time of delivery the Customer is absent, the carrier will leave a receipt indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery, S. A. S. Exclusive Dental contracts, as part of the service delivery of messaging, conducting a series of follow-up actions, aimed at ensuring that the delivery occurs.
If after 7 working days after the output distribution of the order has not been agreed delivery, the Customer shall contact , S. A. S. Exclusive Dental. In the event that the Client does not proceed well, after 10 working days from the output distribution of the order it will be returned to our warehouse and the Customer shall bear the expenses of sending and return to origin of the goods, as well as any costs associated management.
If the reason for the failed delivery is the loss of the package, our carrier will initiate an investigation. In these cases, the response times for our carriers typically range between one and three weeks.
IV. Diligence in the delivery
The Customer must check the good condition of the package before the carrier, by account , S. A. S. Exclusive Dental, to undertake the delivery of the product ordered, indicating the delivery note any anomaly that could detect in the packaging. If, subsequently, once reviewed the product, the Customer detects any incident as a hit, break, signs of having been opened or any damage caused to it by shipping, it undertakes to inform S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL via email in the shortest time possible, before the next 24 hours from the delivery. From that moment on will not be honored incidents for that type (parts only warranty).
I. return Procedure
All products purchased in S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL can be returned and refunded, provided that the Customer communicate to the S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL your intention to return the/the product/s purchased/s within a maximum period of up to 14 business days from the date of delivery and that meet the other conditions set forth in this section.
S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
- The product must be in the same condition in which delivered and shall keep the packaging and original labeling.
- The shipment must be made using the same box that has been received to protect the product. For the course that cannot be done with the box with which it was delivered, the Customer must return it in a protective case so that the product reaches to the warehouse of S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL with the maximum possible guarantees.
- You must include a copy of the delivery note inside the package, which also marked the returned products and the reason for the return.
With the aim of enabling the Customers the return process and be able to do a proper follow-up of the same, S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL establishes as the only procedure for reimbursement as established by S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL . If the reason for the return is imputable to the S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL (the product is defective, is not the that you order, etc), the amount of the refund will be refunded. If the reason is another (products are served correctly but are not of your liking), the cost of the return postage will be charged to the client.
To proceed with a refund, you must follow the following steps:
- Report within 7 calendar days of receipt that the product wants to be returned. The information can be done via e-mail to email@example.com or by using the customer service form.
- S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL will inform the customer of the address to which to send the product.
- The client must send it using a courier company of your choice. The return must be paid by the customer.
- Report of S. A. S. Exclusive Dental courier used, date and time of the return.
II. Refunds to the CUSTOMER
The return of the products will give rise to a refund equal to the cost of the products returned less the cost of return service.
Only in the event that the product delivered is defective or incorrect, S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL also refund to the Client of the shipping costs.
Returns and cancellations partial will give place to partial refunds.
S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL will manage the order of return under the same system that was used for payment within 3 days from the confirmation of arrival at the store the returned order. The application of the refund in the account or Customer card depends on the card and the issuing entity. The deadline for application will be up to 7 days for debit cards and up to 30 days for credit cards.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL holds all rights over the content, design and source code of this Web page, and, in particular, but not limited to, the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trade marks, trade names and data included on the Website.
Are warned Customers and Users that such rights are protected by the Spanish legislation and international related to intellectual and industrial property.
In addition, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this Website is also considered computer program, and therefore, it is also of application the whole Spanish regulation and community in force in the field.
It is expressly prohibited the total or partial reproduction of this Website, nor any of its contents, without the express written permission of S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL .
Also it is totally forbidden the copy, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and/or any other action whatsoever in breach of the regulations in force Spanish and/or hospitalizations in intellectual property and/or industrial, as well as the use of the contents of the Website except with the prior express written permission of S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL .
S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL reports that it does not grant any license or implied authorization whatsoever on intellectual property rights and/or industrial or any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, with the contents included in the Website.
Only authorizes the use of the contents of the web domain for information and service, subject to acknowledgment or reference to the source, being the user the sole responsible for the misuse of the same.
ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB. OUR CONTENT
Customers and Users are fully responsible for their conduct in accessing the Website information while they are browsing the same, as well as after having accessed it.
As a result of the foregoing, Customers and Users are the only ones liable to S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL and third parties:
- The consequences that may result from use with illicit purposes or effects or contrary to this document, any Web content, prepared or not by S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL , published or not under his name officially.
- As well as the consequences that may result from use contrary to the contents of this document and detrimental to the interests or rights of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless or deteriorate the Website or its services or impede normal enjoyment by other Users.
S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL reserves the right to update the content whenever it considers it convenient, as well as eliminate them, limit them or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as deny access to the Website to Clients and Users who misused the content and/or fail to fulfill any of the conditions that appear in this document.
S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL informs that it does not warrant:
- The access to the Web and/or Web link will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- That the content or software which Clients and Users may access through the Website or any linked Website shall contain no error, computer viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the system or in the electronic documents and files stored in their computer system or cause any other type of damage.
- The use of the information or content of this Website or linked Websites that Customers and Users may make for their personal purposes.
The information contained on this Website should be considered by Customers and Users as informative and guidance, both with regard to its purpose as its effects, why:
S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on this Website and therefore do not assume any liability for possible damages or inconveniences for Users that may arise from any inaccuracies present on the Website.
S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL does not assume any responsibility or liability, including but not limited to:
- Of the use that Customers or Users may make of the materials on this Website or linked websites, whether prohibited or permitted in violation of intellectual property rights and/or industrial Web content or third parties.
- Of any damages to Customers or Users caused by normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, organization or location of the content and/or access to the Web and, in general, errors or problems generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the Website or a program provided to the User.
- Of the contents of those pages that Customers or Users can access from links included on the Website, whether authorized or not.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, whether these third parties could be united to S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL through contractual means.
- The access of minors to the contents included in the Website, remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise proper control over the activity of children or minors in their care or install any of the tools of control of the use of the Internet in order to avoid (i) access to materials or content unsuitable for minors, as well as (ii) sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
- Of the communications or dialogs in the course of the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities organized through or around the Web and/or linked websites, or liable, therefore, of the eventual damages and prejudices suffered by the Clients or individual Users and/or groups as a result of such communications and/or dialogues.
S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in access to the Website by the Customer at the time of entering their data in the order form, slowness or inability to receipt by the addressees of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet, causes of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure and any other unforeseen contingencies external to the good faith of S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL .
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions so that there is no guarantee that the Website services are constantly operational.
- Errors or damages produced to the website by a service use inefficient and bad faith on the part of the Client.
- Of the non-operability or problems in the e-mail address provided by the Customer for the sending of the order confirmation.
- In any case, S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL is committed to solve the problems that may arise and provide all necessary support to the Client to reach a quick and satisfactory resolution of the incident.
- Also, S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL has the right to do during defined time bands, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in their service. S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of promotions, prorrogarlas communicating properly, or proceed to the exclusion of any participant of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of the same.
S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred on this document which does not imply any renunciation of them except express recognition on the part of S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL or prescription of action in each case.
S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as the present General Conditions. For this reason, S. A. S. EXCLUSIVE DENTAL recommends that the Client read them carefully each time you access the Web Site.